Pages

Followers

Monday 20 May 2013

Attaching a Realistic Paperclip

Attaching a Realistic Paperclip

By Dragons Lair Designs Sept 7th 2004 – Any Similarity to any other
Tutorial is coincidental, DO NOT DISTRIBUTE WITHOUT MY EXPRESS PERMISSION
If you would like to use any tutorial please
ask me first.

You see the layouts where the paperclip looks like it really is attached to 
the paper, well its easy to do follow me and I will show you how.

I am going to attach a clip to this ribbon the principle is same on anything.



Ok now to attach the clip - position the clip where you want it on your ribbon
and grab your freehand tool 



and select the bit you DO NOT want to keep 



Now hit delete and you have your attached clip 




I hope you enjoyed this tutorial if you need any help or have any questions please feel 
free to contact me and I will help you as much as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Quick and easy and simple when you are shown how by an expert. Great quick tutorial.

    ReplyDelete