Pages

Followers

Sunday 23 June 2013

Craft Storage For FREE

We all love somthing for free dont we ? Well thats just what i got yesterday, my neighbour is moving out and left aload of stuff stcked up outside to get rid of ... Well i had to grab this old spice rack it spoke to me lol ...

I cleaned it up and gave it a couple of coats of white gloss paint, then using some old wrapping paper i found in my stash i covered some cardboard and attatched it to the back of the rack, then aged the front bars with silver ink and wallah a storage rack for all my glues and stickles etc :)



All i need to do now is find it a home within easy reach of my craft space, watch this space as i also got an old magazine rack which i have an idea for lol.

5 comments:

  1. awesome creation, and what a find... it came out perfect... i am on the SDD blog hop ladder...
    i am a follower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great hun. following now aftering finding ur blog on the SDD blog hop ladder

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh hoe FAB is this... I need an old spice rack now lol..
    popping by from the SDD ladder xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Your choice of wallpaper and colour makes it look so bright and fresh you wouldn't think it was the same object. It looks perfect holding your crafting necesities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it , what a great find xx

    ReplyDelete