Pages

Followers

Monday 28 September 2015

Scrapbook & Card Sketch Challenge

I found i had some time today, so headed on in to my cave to play, I picked a challenge from the Scrapbook & Card Challenge Blog themed with a sketch, they said you could do either a card or a layout so i did both lol

My card is an 8 x 8 blank using some pretty vintage papers from my stash, i added some doileys and pretty flowers with added sparkle and wallah .. I am quite pleased with the finished product hope you like it too :)


 Next i dug a couple of old photo#'s out from back in 2006 of the kids having fun one Christmas.

everything from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. wow nice work. Thanks for joining us at Scrap and Cards challenges.
    bye Ine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card; thanks for joining us at Scrap & Card.
    Regards, Helen (DT)

    ReplyDelete