Pages

Followers

Thursday 19 May 2016

Custom Anniversary Album

I can now share this mini album i created for my best friends 30th Wedding Anniversary, as she now has it :D

The album is inspired by a tutorial from Kathy King of Paper Phenonemenon I just love her albums
and this one was so much fun to create, I decided to make it for my Best Friends Anniversary as a lasting personal gift, for her to store her snaps of her marriage, 

Now all i need is my craft room back so i can make more - Best get decorating lol :D  





-oOo-

Dragons Lair Designs supply an eclectic assortment of digital downloads.  
Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual paper crafting.

Buy your Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads here -

-oOo- 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning. What a great gift to give. One to definitely keep x

    ReplyDelete