Pages

Followers

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Trying to be Better



I have been very bad at keeping up to my Blog, but i am going to try very hard to be better as many of you know i have now re found an old passion and am now stitching on a daily basis, what about Dragons Lair Designs  i hear some of you ask, well i still have some items up for sale over on Etsy, and i do hope to design again at some point, but anymore than that i cant tell you at the moment.



Today i have actually made it in to my Craft Cave, to make up some cards and bookmarks i have stitched, they have been sat for quite a few weeks now, waiting for me but i got there lol


Some of the goodies made it into my store if you would like a peep :)


Signing off for now, see you all soon ( Promise :) )
-oOo-
Dragons Lair Designs supply an eclectic assortment of digital downloads.  
Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual paper crafting.

-oOo- 

2 comments:

  1. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. สูตรแทงบอล
    This are such great articles. สูตรแทงบอล This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    สูตรแทงบอล I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete