Pages

Followers

Saturday 18 March 2017

I see dragons

Good morning it's been a while since I posted, due to surgery and recovery (which I am still not out of) I have not been near my craft room or my PC sighhhh

Not to be beaten though I broke out my cross stitch after ohhhh well over 12 years, I started with a lovely design by bothy threads called amongst the foxgloves



Then not being one to go slowly at things lol I fell in love with this HAED (Heaven and earth designs) piece "Too many Books - Randall Spangler"  watch this space for updates xx







-oOo-

Dragons Lair Designs supply an eclectic assortment of digital downloads.  
Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual paper crafting.

Buy your Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads here -

-oOo- 

2 comments:


  1. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. แทงบาคาร่า
    This are such great articles. แทงบาคาร่า This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    แทงบาคาร่า I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete