Pages

Followers

Thursday 12 May 2016

A little R&R Time

Well after a hectic few weeks, it seems to have caught up with me, so i decided a spot of Scrapping was called for, I know who needs a reason lol  :D


My First is of a photo i found of my Daughter back in 1999




Again my daughter graces this layout too, back when she was a little blonde cutie :D




OK my bed is now calling so i will see you tomorrow, and keep an eye open on the 13th as there is a BLOG HOP over on the Dragons Lair Designs Blog, You wont want to miss it :D

-oOo-

Dragons Lair Designs supply an eclectic assortment of digital downloads.  
Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual paper crafting.

Buy your Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads here -

-oOo- 

No comments:

Post a Comment