Pages

Followers

Saturday 21 May 2016

Hummie's Blending Modes Tutorial


I recently found the Facebook page of an old acquaintance from Years ago,
Hummie from Hummie's World, I used to love her group so i jumped back in both feet first lol

Now she teaches Photoshop, and I don't do Photoshop although I am starting to try again, in my spare time, but for this one i cheated ( Sorry Hummie) and used Paint Shop Pro to do her tutorial ;P

Blending Modes Tutorial

 I started with a snap of a bird i took in my garden last year, and set to work now can i remember what i did Hmmmmm




Controls in layer pallet are similar in both programs so you should be able to follow this :)


and this is my finished piece :) 





-oOo-

Dragons Lair Designs supply an eclectic assortment of digital downloads.  
Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual paper crafting.

Buy your Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads here -

-oOo- 

1 comment: