Pages

Followers

Sunday 22 May 2016

Thursday Themed Challenges from Hummie 1 - 5

As i have said before i LOVE the Challenges from Hummie, here is the first set from her 
Thursday Themed Challenge Set 1.

Set 1 - 1 - Then and Now 

I created this back in 2008 on my first go at these challenges, I think an up 
to date one may be in order :/




Set 1 - 2 - Path 

again I created this back in 2008 on my first go at these challenges,



Set 1 - 3 - Persistence

and boy it certainly was with the amount of hedge i had at my old house !!!!



Set 1 - 4 - Dream

I Dreamed a Dream and you are here.

 

Set 1 - 5 - Caution

Have Caution when you try something new, i can still see her face now  :D



Watch out for the next 5 Tomorrow :) 

-oOo-

Dragons Lair Designs supply an eclectic assortment of digital downloads.  
Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual paper crafting.

Buy your Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads here -
-oOo- 

No comments:

Post a Comment